Dereham Windmill is a Grade II listed Building built in 1835 located within an open space of 1.3 acres.  It is the only survivor of three such mills which originally ground corn within Dereham, and as such is an integral part of Dereham's history.  The windmill was open to the public and supported by numerous visitors until 2008 when it was declared unsafe and closed.  The aim of this project was to restore the windmill back to a safe condition that will allow access once again to the interior of the windmill for the benefit of the whole community. 

Project Details

Organisation: Trustees of Dereham Windmill
Project:Dereham Windmill Restoration
Location:Eastern
Funding: £48,388